Webpages of interest
The BMFA is the governing body for Nadmas that all members must be members of to cover their insurance needs. As a club we follow the recommended guildlines to provide a safe flyable environment. The club’s will undertake training so newcomers reach a ‘ A ‘ standard test. This test can be viewed below.
- BMFA Home Page
- BMFA Southern Area
- BMFA Member’s Handbook
- BMFA RC Achievement Scheme
- BMFA A FLYING START. Radio control flight training manual
- BMFA Test Standards & Guideline Booklets for A & B Certificates
- BMFA Membership Portal ( Go Membership )
Civil Aviation Authority
- Labelling your drone or model aircraft operator ID.
- PERMISSION – UK Model Aircraft Associations – Operations in excess of 400ft above the surface
- CAP 658
There are a number of great forum for model flying. You can find great links to models you’re building, planning to buy and especially very helpful for the newcomers.